Corpus Christi Mens Adult Baseball League
Corpus Christi Mens Adult Baseball League
CORPUS CHRISTI MENíS ADULT BASEBALL LEAGUE
THIS IS AN AGE 18+ BASEBALL LEAGUE PLAYING ON SUNDAYS AT KING HIGH SCHOOL
SPRING SEASON STARTS ON MARCH 1st.
**First team listed is Home.
Season Schedule; @ King
March 1: (rained out)
March 8; (rained out)
10:00 Hurricane vs. Lumberkings(w)
12:45. Calcuttas(w) vs. Barracuda
3:30. Colt 45s vs. Talons(w)
March 22: (Rained out)
10:00. Colt 45s vs. Hurricane(W)
12:45. Calcuttas vs. Lumberkings(W)
3:30. Talons(W) vs. Barracuda
April 12:(rain out)
April 19:(rain out)
April 26: (rain out)
10:00. Barracuda vs. Lumberkings(w)
12:45. Calcuttas(w) vs. Colt 45s
3:30. Talons(w) vs. Hurricane
May 10: (Mothers day ) no games
May 17:(rain out)
May 24: (Holiday-no games)
Lumberkings vs. Colt 45s
12:45. Hurricane vs. Barracuda
3:30. Talons vs. Calcuttas
10:00. Barracuda vs. Colt 45s
12:45. Hurricane vs. Calcuttas
3:30. Lumberkings vs. Talons
10:00. Barracuda vs. Calcuttas
12:45. Lumberkings vs. Hurricane
3:30. Talons vs. Colt 45s
10:00. Hurricane vs. Colt 45s
12:45. Barracuda vs. Talons
3:30. Lumberkings vs. Calcuttas
10:00. Lumberkings vs. Barracuda
12:45. Colt 45s vs. Calcuttas
3:30. Hurricane vs. Talons
Colt 45s. 0-3
THE LEAGUE HAS HIRED ROBERT WALL TO MANAGE THE LEAGUE INCLUDING THE SCHEDULING OF UMPIRES.
PLAYERS LOOKING FOR A TEAM TO PLAY ON:
NOTE: ADDITIONAL RULES BELOW
1. ROSTERS: teams must submit their roster of players to the league manager NLT 2nd game of season. This becomes the playoff roster unless the manager contacts the league manager to make changes. Players must play a
minimum of two games to be eligible for playoffs.
2. NO NEW INNING WILL TAKE PLACE AFTER 2 HOURS AND 15 MINUTES. IF TEAMS ARE TIED AT END OF INNING AND AFTER 2 HOURS AND 10 MINUTES, GAME WILL BE PLAYED AS EXTRA INNINGS WITH EACH TEAM GETTING A
RUNNER ON 2ND AND THIRD WITH ONE OUT. EXTRA INNINGS WILL CONTINUE TO PLAY UNTIL A WINNER IS DETERMINED.
3. NOTE: A manager may bat nine players, the entire lineup or may use the A&B rule in a particular batting slot.
361-425-8082 (Robert), 361-331-3289(Rod),or 361-658-2110 (Chris)FOR DETAILS OR TO REPORT SCORES OR ANY ISSUES THAT ARISE DURING THE GAME.
5. THE LEAGUE IS RENTING KING HIGH SCHOOL EACH SUNDAY. IT IS EVERY PLAYER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE CARE
OF THE FIELD/FACILITY AND TO CONDUCT OURSELVES AS GOOD GUESTS.
6. ALL MANAGERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR PLAYERS CONDUCT AND FOR
KEEPING THE FIELD AND DUGOUTS CLEAN. THE TEAMS PLAYING THE LAST GAME ON SUNDAY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEANING
THEIR RESPECTIVE DUGOUTS AND PERFORMING ANY NECESSARY MAINTENANCE SUCH AS RAKING THE MOUND AND PLATE AREAS.
7. Team managers must contact League Manager before noon on Saturday to postpone their play in Sunday's game. After that, it
is a forfeit if the team cannot field 8 players by 15 minutes after the scheduled start of the game. Upon forfeit, the team will pay the league $50. That $50 will be paid to the team given the forfeit. The team that forfeits is suspended from league play
until the $50 is paid. A team that forfeits two games is suspended for the rest of the season.
8. MANAGERS WILL TURN IN A LINE-UP CARD TO THE HOMEPLATE UMPIRE PRIOR TO THE GAME. THE LINEUP CARD WILL LIST FIRST AND LAST NAME WITH NUMBER AND ALSO
INDICATE WHO THE COURTESY RUNNERS ARE.
9. If a team has only eight players, the ninth batting slot will be an automatic out (including the 3rd out), but only on the first time through the line-up.
10. If a team has nine or more players,
the manager will initially set the batting line-up and does not have to bat the entire team. The non-batters can play the field or substitute for a batter in the line-up or both. Only one designated hitter allowed. If nine or more batters are listed on
the line-up and a batter has to leave the game, the result will be an OUT for that batter but only on the first go around and not as the third out. It will be recorded as the first out of the next inning that the team comes to bat.
1. Jon (Talons) 361-443-0547
2. Oscar Mora(LUMBERKINGS) 361-549-4202
3. ROD WOLTHOFF (Colt 45s) - 361-331-3289
4. A.J. Garcia (Calcuttas). 361-876-8110
5. Phil (Hurricane) 361-765-7882
6. Art Garcia (Baracudas)
League Manager - Robert Wall 361-425-8082
There are no teams in this league/season combination.
Copyright, ScoreBook.com LLC, 2014.