Corpus Christi Mens Adult Baseball League
Corpus Christi Mens Adult Baseball League
CORPUS CHRISTI MENíS ADULT BASEBALL LEAGUE
THIS IS AN AGE 18+ BASEBALL LEAGUE PLAYING ON SUNDAYS AT KING HIGH SCHOOL
SPRING SEASON STARTS ON MARCH 1st.
**First team listed is Home.
Season Schedule; @ King
March 1: (rained out)
March 8; (rained out)
10:00 Hurricane vs. Lumberkings(w)
12:45. Calcuttas(w) vs. Barracuda
3:30. Colt 45s vs. Talons(w)
March 22: (Rained out)
10:00. Colt 45s vs. Hurricane(W)
12:45. Calcuttas vs. Lumberkings(W)
3:30. Talons(W) vs. Barracuda
April 12:(rain out)
April 19:(rain out)
12:45. Calcuttas vs. Colt 45s
3:30. Talons vs. Hurricane
10:00. Lumberkings vs. Colt 45s
12:45. Hurricane vs. Barracuda
3:30. Talons vs. Calcuttas
10:00. Barracuda vs. Colt 45s
12:45. Hurricane vs. Calcuttas
3:30. Lumberkings vs. Talons
10:00. Barracuda vs. Calcuttas
12:45. Talons vs. Colt 45s
3:30. Lumberkings vs. Hurricane
10:00. Hurricane vs. Colt 45s
12:45. Barracuda vs. Talons
3:30. Lumberkings vs. Calcuttas
10:00. Lumberkings vs. Barracuda
12:45. Colt 45s vs. Calcuttas
3:30. Hurricane vs.
Colt 45s. 0-2
THE LEAGUE HAS HIRED ROBERT WALL
TO MANAGE THE LEAGUE INCLUDING THE SCHEDULING OF UMPIRES.
PLAYERS LOOKING FOR A TEAM TO PLAY ON:
NOTE: ADDITIONAL RULES BELOW
1. ROSTERS: teams must submit their roster of players to the league manager NLT 2nd game of
season. This becomes the playoff roster unless the manager contacts the league manager to make changes. Players must play a minimum of two games to be eligible for playoffs.
2. NO NEW INNING WILL TAKE PLACE AFTER 2 HOURS AND 15 MINUTES. IF TEAMS
ARE TIED AT END OF INNING AND AFTER 2 HOURS AND 10 MINUTES, GAME WILL BE PLAYED AS EXTRA INNINGS WITH EACH TEAM GETTING A RUNNER ON 2ND AND THIRD WITH ONE OUT. EXTRA INNINGS WILL CONTINUE TO PLAY UNTIL A WINNER IS DETERMINED.
3. NOTE: A
manager may bat nine players, the entire lineup or may use the A&B rule in a particular batting slot.
4. CALL 361-425-8082 (Robert), 361-331-3289(Rod),or 361-658-2110 (Chris)FOR DETAILS OR TO REPORT SCORES OR ANY ISSUES THAT ARISE DURING THE
5. THE LEAGUE IS RENTING KING HIGH SCHOOL EACH SUNDAY. IT IS EVERY PLAYER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE CARE OF THE FIELD/FACILITY AND TO CONDUCT OURSELVES AS GOOD GUESTS.
6. ALL MANAGERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR PLAYERS
CONDUCT AND FOR
KEEPING THE FIELD AND DUGOUTS CLEAN. THE TEAMS PLAYING THE LAST GAME ON SUNDAY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEANING THEIR RESPECTIVE DUGOUTS AND PERFORMING ANY NECESSARY MAINTENANCE SUCH AS RAKING THE MOUND AND PLATE AREAS.
7. Team managers must contact League Manager before noon on Saturday to postpone their play in Sunday's game. After that, it is a forfeit if the team cannot field 8 players by 15 minutes after the scheduled start of the game. Upon forfeit, the team
will pay the league $50. That $50 will be paid to the team given the forfeit. The team that forfeits is suspended from league play until the $50 is paid. A team that forfeits two games is suspended for the rest of the season.
8. MANAGERS WILL
TURN IN A LINE-UP CARD TO THE HOMEPLATE UMPIRE PRIOR TO THE GAME. THE LINEUP CARD WILL LIST FIRST AND LAST NAME WITH NUMBER AND ALSO INDICATE WHO THE COURTESY RUNNERS ARE.
9. If a team has only eight players, the ninth batting slot will be an
automatic out (including the 3rd out), but only on the first time through the line-up.
10. If a team has nine or more players, the manager will initially set the batting line-up and does not have to bat the entire team. The non-batters can play
the field or substitute for a batter in the line-up or both. Only one designated hitter allowed. If nine or more batters are listed on the line-up and a batter has to leave the game, the result will be an OUT for that batter but only on the first go
around and not as the third out. It will be recorded as the first out of the next inning that the team comes to bat.
2015 BASEBALL MANAGERS
1. Jon (Talons) 361-443-0547
2. Oscar Mora(LUMBERKINGS) 361-549-4202
3. ROD WOLTHOFF
(Colt 45s) - 361-331-3289
4. A.J. Garcia (Calcuttas). 361-876-8110
5. Phil (Hurricane) 361-765-7882
6. Art Garcia (Baracudas) 361-633-0047
League Manager - Robert Wall 361-425-8082
There are no teams in this league/season combination.
Copyright, ScoreBook.com LLC, 2014.