Corpus Christi Mens Adult Baseball League
Corpus Christi Mens Adult Baseball League
CORPUS CHRISTI MENíS ADULT BASEBALL LEAGUE
***** FLIP FOR HOME PRIOR TO EACH GAME
10:00 W Mexico 2 v Lumber Kings 0
12:45 Talons 2 v W Calcuttas 5
3:30 W Calcuttas 5 v Colts 4
10:00 W Lumber Kings 10 v Colts 1
12:45 Talons 1 v W Lumber Kings 11
3:30 Mexico 0 v W Calcuttas 5
10:00 W Mexico 12 v Colts 10
12:45 W Talons 4 v Colts 1
3:30 W Lumber Kings 13 v Calcuttas 3
24TH GAMES POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER. SCHEDULE UPDATES BELOW. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK EVERY WEEK!
10:00 W Calcuttas 7 v Colts 4
12:45 Mexico 7 v W Talons 8
3:30 Talons 0 v Lumber W Kings 10 (Run Rule; no official score)
10:00 W Lumber Kings 14 v Calcuttas 0
12:45 W Mexico 5 v Talons 4
3:30 Mexico 3 v W Colts 5
1. Lumber Kings 5-1
2. Calcuttas 4-2
4. Talons 2-4
5. Colt 45s 1-5
Play in Round:
(GAME 1) 4 Seed vs 5 Seed
(GAME 2) Play in winner Vs 1 Seed
(GAME 3) 2 Seed vs 3 Seed
Winner of Game 2 vs Winner of Game
10:00 Talons vs Colts
12:45 Lumber Kings vs Winner of 10am Game
3:30 Calcuttas vs Mexico
2:00 Title Game
*NOTE: if we lose a week to rain, we push the entire schedule back 1 week.
I will update as I can.
Manager and New Player meeting
B&J Pizza on Staples
6pm 17 February
CONTACT ROD WOLTHOFF 361-331-3289
CHRIS MAJORS 361-658-2110
A.J. GARCIA 361-876-8110
NEW PLAYERS TO DRAFT:
1. Simon Trejo. Played BB through HS. 45 years old, plays OF and catcher. Call him at 915-207-8814
2. Zach Gingrich. 261-755-2355.
NOTE: ADDITIONAL RULES BELOW
1. ROSTERS: teams must
submit their roster of players to the league manager NLT 2nd game of season. This becomes the playoff roster unless the manager contacts the league manager to make changes. Players must play a minimum of two games to be eligible for playoffs.
NO NEW INNING WILL TAKE PLACE AFTER 2 HOURS AND 15 MINUTES. IF TEAMS ARE TIED AT END OF INNING AND AFTER 2 HOURS AND 10 MINUTES, GAME WILL BE PLAYED AS EXTRA INNINGS WITH EACH TEAM GETTING A RUNNER ON 2ND AND THIRD WITH ONE OUT. EXTRA INNINGS WILL
CONTINUE TO PLAY UNTIL A WINNER IS DETERMINED.
3. NOTE: A manager may bat nine players, the entire lineup or may use the A&B rule in a particular batting slot.
4. CALL 361-331-3289(Rod),361-658-2110 (Chris) or 361-876-8110 (AJ) FOR
DETAILS OR TO REPORT SCORES OR ANY ISSUES THAT ARISE DURING THE GAME.
5. THE LEAGUE IS RENTING KING HIGH SCHOOL EACH SUNDAY. IT IS EVERY PLAYER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE CARE OF THE FIELD/FACILITY AND TO CONDUCT OURSELVES AS GOOD GUESTS.
6. ALL MANAGERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR PLAYERS CONDUCT AND FOR KEEPING THE FIELD AND DUGOUTS CLEAN. THE TEAMS PLAYING THE LAST GAME ON SUNDAY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEANING THEIR RESPECTIVE DUGOUTS AND PERFORMING ANY NECESSARY MAINTENANCE
SUCH AS RAKING THE MOUND AND PLATE AREAS.
7. Team managers must contact League Manager before noon on Saturday to postpone their play in Sunday's game. After that, it is a forfeit if the team cannot field 8 players by 15 minutes after the
scheduled start of the game. Upon forfeit, the team will pay the league $50. That $50 will be paid to the team given the forfeit. The team that forfeits is suspended from league play until the $50 is paid. A team that forfeits two games is suspended for
the rest of the season.
8. MANAGERS WILL TURN IN A LINE-UP CARD TO THE HOMEPLATE UMPIRE PRIOR TO THE GAME. THE LINEUP CARD WILL LIST FIRST AND LAST NAME WITH NUMBER AND ALSO INDICATE WHO THE COURTESY RUNNERS ARE.
9. If a team has only
eight players, the ninth batting slot will be an automatic out (including the 3rd out), but only on the first time through the line-up.
10. If a team has nine or more players, the manager will initially set the batting line-up and does not have
to bat the entire team. The non-batters can play the field or substitute for a batter in the line-up or both. Only one designated hitter allowed. If nine or more batters are listed on the line-up and a batter has to leave the game, the result will be an
OUT for that batter but only on the first go around and not as the third out. It will be recorded as the first out of the next inning that the team comes to bat.
11. Season fees for each team will be assessed and are owing prior to the
beginning of play for the season. Teams that owe the league money from a previous season must pay that balance along with the season fee prior to play.
2015 BASEBALL MANAGERS
1. Jon (Talons) 361-443-0547
2. Oscar Mora(LUMBERKINGS)
3. ROD WOLTHOFF (Colt 45s) - 361-331-3289
4. A.J. Garcia (Calcuttas). 361-876-8110
5. Phil (Hurricane) 361-765-7882
6. Art Garcia (Baracudas) 361-633-0047
There are no teams in this league/season combination.
Copyright, ScoreBook.com LLC, 2014.